The Iconoclastic Investor

To make better than average money in the stock market you have to do something different from the average investor. You have to be an iconoclast--thinking independently and finding the approaches that work for you, not blindly following someone else's program. In this blog I'm refining my own iconoclastic and eclectic ways of thinking. I'm not trying to convert anyone to my opinions or methods--I just hope to provide a useful perspective and inspire some other investors' thinking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Bearish Day

At mid-afternoon Eastern time, gold, oil, and long-term interest rates are down. If the bulls were in control they would move the stock market up with this good news. When the stock market ignores good news it's a sure sign the bears are in control, especially when the market is short-term oversold at the beginning of the day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home