The Iconoclastic Investor

To make better than average money in the stock market you have to do something different from the average investor. You have to be an iconoclast--thinking independently and finding the approaches that work for you, not blindly following someone else's program. In this blog I'm refining my own iconoclastic and eclectic ways of thinking. I'm not trying to convert anyone to my opinions or methods--I just hope to provide a useful perspective and inspire some other investors' thinking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Monday, May 22, 2006

Staying On the Sidelines

All of the indices are down, with the Russell 2000 down almost 2%. I'm not brave enough to try to catch a bottom in these conditions. I'll be thankful I have a lot of cash and a couple of short positions and watch from the sidelines.

Posted at 10:20 Eastern time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home