The Iconoclastic Investor

To make better than average money in the stock market you have to do something different from the average investor. You have to be an iconoclast--thinking independently and finding the approaches that work for you, not blindly following someone else's program. In this blog I'm refining my own iconoclastic and eclectic ways of thinking. I'm not trying to convert anyone to my opinions or methods--I just hope to provide a useful perspective and inspire some other investors' thinking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Discretion Is the Better Part Of Valor

Last night I prepared a list of five stocks to watch, but I decided not to add any new positions for now, just ride with what I have. This isn't a call on market direction, but a psychological move to get some emotional distance. Too much emotional attachment has led me to overtrading, so this is a corrective measure.

Posted at 10:20 a.m. Eastern time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home